1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

T-mobile pulse casesTips

Last Updated:

1. mbgursoy

mbgursoy New Member

I've managed to lose the pouch that comes with the T-mobile Pulse. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement one, or maybe even just another slip case that will fit the pulse

Advertisement
  2. Salad

Salad Active Member

I'm not sure what exactly the T-Mobile warranty covers, but you may be able to phone them up and ask for a replacement.
  3. mbgursoy

mbgursoy New Member

I got the phone off ebay so not sure what ive got in terms of a warranty. Is there no where i can buy the official pulse pouch?
  4. Muuurgh

Muuurgh Well-Known Member

The phone always has a warranty, but it's not going to cover a lost pouch. One that didn't last and fell apart yes, but insurance doesn't cover carelessness.

I've not heard of anywhere that you can get one exactly like this, you would probably need to contact Huawei about that. I think your best bet is going to down to some markets somewhere and seeing what iphone cases are available. I reckon (and this is a guess) that there is bound to be some sort of soft case available that will fit the pulse well enough to do the job.

Pulse: 116.0 x 63.0 x 14.0 mm
    iPhone: 115 x 61 x 11.6 mm

Going off those it'll be a snug fit... Just a thought in case that helps.
  5. sherywacker

sherywacker New Member

There are various shops available and I think it would be better to buy your t- mobile case from there only, you just need to do is little bit of searching. I just got mine t-mobile case from mobilefun , there are various cases with different design and if you want you can try over there.
  6. floorencee

floorencee New Member

i have same problem... sortof, well not really >.<
    i wondered if anyone knew where you could buy a sort of rubbery casing to go around the pulse like they have for iphones?
    not a pouch like the one it came in, but a casing so that if i drop it when in use, it wont get damaged.
    and please dont just say 'buy an iphone case'! because that's plan D! i will not give in to apple!
    anyone wanna help? :)