Root [T-Mobile] Recovery help.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by HoUdInI, Feb 28, 2014.

1. HoUdInI

HoUdInI Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Male
    Walmart DSD
    Garland, Tx
    Ok I been having trouble installing a rom that was backed up... Every rom that I have reinstalled has froze at the home screen or has FC issues Window after Window and this happens on every back up...Note 3 with cwm touch recovery wicked rom....thanks for any help I can get....

Advertisement
  2. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2012
    Male
    Being retired and writing Tasker tasks.
    Fayetteville, NC, USA
  3. HoUdInI

Feb 22, 2012
    Male
    Walmart DSD
    Garland, Tx
    When I first got the phone I made a back up of the stock version but went to revert back to it I started to get this FC windows and the phone will freeze up and then on all back ups did the same thing....

4. HoUdInI

Feb 22, 2012
    Male
    Walmart DSD
    Garland, Tx
    Ok real quick to recap..... My backups i make from my phone are going bad or not backing up porperly and when i goto reinstall a backup it installs with no errors during install.... but after boot its forse close everywhere i can't get the phone to do anything and at some point i got into the phone tried to fix permissions but i can't ever make that far i need help...the only way to get my phone normal is to do a complete fresh install of a rom...

5. The Capo

The Capo Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Male
    N.J Elizabeth/East Wick
    I had the same problem I did a back up on stock, and I flash cm11, I didn't like it and restored the stock back up and every thing went crazy app force closing , so I had to stay on a aosp ROM.... Now I'm scared to do a restore a back upvjust in case some thing I did goes wrong

6. HoUdInI

Feb 22, 2012
    Male
    Walmart DSD
    Garland, Tx
    This being a problem with not just my phone tells me that there has to be others with this problem and has a way to fix it i have done all i can now its up to someone that has this kinda problem to help.. it is a major problem when it comes to back ups and now i'm stuck with out any proper backups to run to when i need it....if anybody's had this happen and know a fix please help this sux arse...

7. The Capo

The Capo Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Male
    N.J Elizabeth/East Wick
    This group is dead......

8. Bradyy

Bradyy Member

Feb 10, 2012
    Male
    Network Admin
    Utah
    I had this problem and this was what I did to fix it... I downloaded the stock firmware, Odin v3.9 and flashed my phone back to 'factory settings.' Then re-rooted it with cf-auto, and flashed twrp. If you need links to the files let me know, they are easily found with a google search.

9. HoUdInI

Feb 22, 2012
    Male
    Walmart DSD
    Garland, Tx
    Ok i can try this but i dont like twrp can use cwm instead?

10. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS
    VIP Member

Jun 1, 2011
    Male
    trying to concur the world
    CALI