T Mobile Release DateGeneral

1. josborne6

josborne6 Well-Known Member

I know that T-Mobile is slated to release the Galaxy S4 on May 1st. My question is, will they have a pre-order like AT&T or will it just pop-up on their site on that date? Will it be available in the stores on that date? Just trying to figure out if it is going to be a line 2 days before launch i-everything type event or is a slow trickle to various stores. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. josborne6

3. Poweranimals

Poweranimals Well-Known Member

I doubt anyone knows anything to be honest.
  4. BlackDynamite

BlackDynamite Well-Known Member

+1
  5. josborne6

I appreciate the feedback.
  6. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

Nothing about pre-orders on their site but you can get notified of updates about the S4 on t-mobile by filing out this form.
    dopejayoh likes this.
  7. josborne6

Yeah I filled the form out on the site. Now I check my spam box all day just in case. :)
  8. dopejayoh

dopejayoh Well-Known Member

Thank you for this! I didn't know about it. Signed up right away. Hopefully stores do carry this on May 1st. I'm sure we'll know more about this in the middle of April.
  9. josborne6

I wish I could say that it was exciting to go to the store on release day and wait in line, but I would much rather preorder.
  10. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

I doubt if they'll be lines at t-mobile store. We may be fanboys and fangirls on the forums but we're definitely not Apple Fanboys and girls.
  11. josborne6

Agreed