• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [T-Mobile] S-pen zoom not working after update

Since the recent Tmobile software update that allows multi-window, I can no longer zoom in and out while viewing Web pages using the s-pen. Before by swiping up or down on the edge of the screen I could control the zoom and after the update it is not working.
I've been searching through settings and can seem to find any that control this function. Any ideas?

QUOTE=lordrastilian;5350302]Since the recent Tmobile software update that allows multi-window, I can no longer zoom in and out while viewing Web pages using the s-pen. edge of the screen I could control the zoom and after the update it is not working.
I've been searching through settings and can seem to find any that control this function. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

Have you by any chance had a recent warranty replacement because I have the same exact issue I have replaced my device 3 times. 1ce because i dropped it and it broke, the other 2 were because of the same issue ur having . I wish I didn't even update the device. IThe 1st device I dropped was flawless and no issue after update... Let me know if you found a resolution.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones