BuckyOhair Active Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. locoandroid

locoandroid Well-Known Member

Dead link
  3. mogelijk

mogelijk Well-Known Member

The link worked for me. Perhaps there was a hiccup at the T-Mobile site?
  4. tube517

tube517 Well-Known Member Contributor

Link works but it's loading slowly. They sent me microsim cards last time and my phones use the full size sim cards. My Tmobile store gave me a full size card and let me keep the microsim.
  5. SIKESR

SIKESR Active Member

quick question, does anyone know if the sim cards (regular or micro) work with all non-contract type plans and contract plans available?
  6. SuperAfnan

SuperAfnan Well-Known Member Contributor

It should! I'm not 100 percent sure though. :eek:
    SIKESR likes this.
  7. SIKESR

SIKESR Active Member

Also if the micro sim card will work for ALL or MOST phones? and if the micro sim card will get an s3?
  8. SuperAfnan

Well actually most phones use regular sims but that is probably changing since micro sims seem to be more convenient. Pretty much all old and dumb phones use regular sims but that is changing as phones become more modernized.

I'm pretty sure the s3 uses a micro sim though. :cool:
    tube517 likes this.
  9. chong67

chong67 Well-Known Member

Is it going to get to nano SIM next year?
  10. SuperAfnan

Those nano sims are proprietary and used by dirty rotten apples to try and control sim cards. I hope not!
  11. chong67

chong67 Well-Known Member

So micro SIM, micro USB and HDMI (Displayport failed) are here to stay for a long while. I hope so. I dont want to buy more adapters and plugs.
  12. SuperAfnan

Exactly my point. ;)
  13. new optimus

new optimus Well-Known Member

I seen adapters to use micro sim cards in regular sim slots, I also seen nano sim cutters, you can cut the micro sim to nano, which means you could take a regular sim cut it to micro then cut it again to nano.
    If you wanted to.
  14. Looks like I missed this sale. Do they do this often? I'm looking at getting on the $30 data plan. If I have to wait long, I may just pay the $10, otherwise I might just get me a haircut.
  15. SuperAfnan

I would say occasionally. It's unpredictable though.