[T-Mobile] (T-Mobile) S4 Roms

Last Updated:

1. william1964

william1964 Well-Known Member

***Mod Note** These are links to roms for your devices, not the work of the OP, william1964**

DARTHSTALKER S4

...REMEMBER...
    I am not responsible for anything that happens to your device, if your SD card goes dead, and everything else!

Website: ★[ROM] ☆ DARTHSTALKER S4 ☆ | VERSION 9 | Aroma | Multi-Carrier | 9.23.2013 ☆ - xda-developers

FYI: Any T-Mobile rom work on our metropcs S4
    ======================

Insanity ROM
    Standard Disclaimer Your warranty is now void.
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, or any other issues that may arise from ignorance.

WEBSITE: [ROM] Insanity V5.0 [AROMA] UPDATED 10/28/13 - xda-developers

=============================

WICKED™ v7 ROM

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, or any other issues that may arise from ignorance.

WEBSITE: [ROM] WICKED™ v7 [Rom Control][Aroma] Fully Customizable [9-14-13] - xda-developers

======================

BeanStalk 4.3 ROM

WEBSITE: [ROM][JellyBean][4.3.1]BeanStalk 4.3.1015 10/30/2013 | AROMA | En/Esp/De/Et/Sv/Ru/Fr - xda-developers

========================================

SUperNatural ROM

WEBSITE: [ROM][4.2.2][9/23/13]SUperNatural NATIVE CALL_RECORDING Nexus UI.sounds - xda-developers

====================================

Infamous Open Kang ROM

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.

WEBSITE: [ROM][4.3.1] Infamous Open Kang Project - Oct 30, 2013 - xda-developers

==========================================

Illusion v2.5 ROM

WEBSITE: [ROM][S4][TMO][4.3] Illusion v2.5 - 8|25|13 - xda-developers

============================================

ReVolt JB ROM

WEBSITE:[ROM][JB 4.3][AOKP/CM10.2/PA] ReVolt JB jfltetmo [ALPHA][MultiUser+Hybrid+PIE] - xda-developers

Advertisement
  2. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Thanks William for bringing the links to this side of town
  3. cocokasper

cocokasper Well-Known Member

check out the IOKP 4.4 kitkat rom.... not a lot of customizing unless you install Xposed. But the benefits of kitkat. IOKP has real good battery if you leave google now/voice off. better than any of the other 4.4 ports i've seen.
    it's the Jamison Rom...
    they install from a clean wipe in CWM using install from zip.
    don't forget Gapps.
    and myself AF, Jamison, and the devs of the Roms aren't responsible if you break your device flashing.
    [Q & A] Infamous Open Kang Project, All SUPPORTED DEVICES - Page 3 - Infamous Open Kang Project - IOKP - Infamous Development
    enjoy.
  4. lanceindep

lanceindep New Member

I have a T-mobile s4 that is unlocked. My service is through at&t. However my app folder and other icons still say T-mobile. How can I change that so they are for at&t? Im sure theres a rom to download somewhere but after installing that rom will my phone still be unlocked so I can use other sim cards?
  5. cocokasper

cocokasper Well-Known Member

these are all modded roms, that you must flash using a custom recovery. These roms will not lock (unroot) your device.