• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

T-Mobile Tune up

mwl1119

Android Expert
May 21, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that T-mobile has released a tune-up application.

Its basically a task killer that works on its own so I thought behold 2 people may want to know about it since I remember the Behold 2 opening every app known to man without notice.

Seems to work well on my Cliq and my girlfriends Cliq XT.

How do I download and Install Device Tune-up Beta? - T-Mobile Community

Interested in trying this, I think ... but I heard (where, Twitter?, not sure) that it wouldn't work on custom ROMs. Anyone have any success with this running BH_MAN's Galaxy??? Anyway, the link currently displays this message:

06-16-2010 04:59 PM
Hey Everybody!

Due to overwhelming response, we have removed the link to the BETA at this time. If you visit the link you will get a page letting you know that the file is not available for your device. We will reactivate this link tomorrow, so if you didn't get a chance to download Device Tune-up Beta, stay tuned for your chance tomorrow morning!!

Thank you all for your participation, and we look forward to your feedback on this application!
~~~~~~
Johnny
Moderator, T-Mobile Forums

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones