• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

t-mobile uk update

I have but you have to click on the repair your phone in the sony companion. When it's repairing, it downloads the latest update and updates your phone. The version I got is R2BA023.

However, it does wipe everything on your phone so back up your apps and text if you want to keep them. Then restore once it has updated.

I must say, the battery life is amazing after the update.

Reactions: bish and Bexy
Upvote 0
cool I updated my partners X10 about 10 mins ago want to do mine but its rooted how do i remove the root as I havn't found any benifits of useing the root for my day to day normal use. (Don't get me wrong I can see the benifits if you want full access and stuff but I only did it for the update thats now offical lol)

Upvote 0
Yeah the actual Android update is coming in September, this is an SE update, rather than an OS update.
Also, the screen isn't capable of supporting multi touch, no matter what updates they throw at it :(.

yes blah the screen can't do it but software has been written for multi touch to work on resistive screens that also did not support it.. it just used a different method to give same results so it could still be possible... read.... Hacker cons HTC Touch Pro 2 into providing multitouch, other WinMo devices too (video) -- Engadget

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones