• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help t mobile vivacity to pc.

cbrcarts

Lurker
Jun 23, 2012
Hello,

I am new to android phones and have only had mine a few days. I have just tried to connect mine to my pc running windows 7 ultimate using the mini usb cable provided, only to have the pc blue screen on me. This has happened every time I connect the phone. Any ideas or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Simon.

Hello,

I am new to android phones and have only had mine a few days. I have just tried to connect mine to my pc running windows 7 ultimate using the mini usb cable provided, only to have the pc blue screen on me. This has happened every time I connect the phone. Any ideas or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Simon.

It was all down to a little program on my pc called dvd43. It appears that a few other people have had the same issue with this. I closed the program down and bingo, it worked.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones