T-Moble Deals applicable?

Last Updated:

1. peshmg

peshmg New Member This Topic's Starter

T-mobile is currently running a Buy-One-Get-One deal for smart-phones. Also doing an unlimited-text-and-data-with-3000-shared-anytime-minutes for $149 for a family of two.

T-Mobile Announces BOGO Smartphone Deal Starting Black Friday | Android Phone Fans

Until today, I was dead-set on going to get a couple of MyTouch 4Gs for myself and my wife. Then the Nexus S news breaks. It looks like the Nexus S has everything the MyTouch4G has, without the carrier-locked skins and with the newest OS. And it will also be the new "flagship" meaning it gets all the upgrades the fastest. Also, it looks pretty sweet.

Anyone have any inside info on whether or not it will be possible to get the same deals with the Nexus S?

--Pesh

Advertisement
  2. StarMenace

StarMenace Well-Known Member

I doubt that deal is applicable simply because that deal is through T-Mobile directly. The Nexus S will be sold exclusively by Best Buy.

3. Cramill

Cramill Well-Known Member

From the Nexus S - Tech Specs page:

Availability

After December 16, Nexus S will be sold unlocked and carrier-independent initially through Best Buy stores in the U.S. and after December 20 at Carphone Warehouse stores in the UK.

4. StarMenace

StarMenace Well-Known Member

I was just thinking in U.S. terms, I apologize to our U.K. friends about the Carphone Warehouse piece...

5. BreatheElectro

BreatheElectro Well-Known Member

im on the fence lol