t pain auto tune app

Last Updated:

1. i toch my touch

i toch my touch New Member This Topic's Starter

i so buy this. they amke it for the i phone but im deffenetly sure it would go farin sells on the android side. hear is an example. someone pleaseeeee make it :(

YouTube - iPhone Autotune by T-Pain & DTP

Advertisement
  2. soljigga

soljigga Member

Wow that was a hot video I can't wait till the Droid gets and apparently like that

3. gcsuthundercat

gcsuthundercat New Member

Iphone has it, and its so much fun. Its time for the android market to get this

4. System6

System6 Well-Known Member

+100! I doubt we will ever see it. The technology is owned by Antares and the only reason they made an iPhone version is because they knew they could sell a ton of copies.

I love the Android market, and it's growing fast, but I don't think it could come close to the iPhone sales it has generated... also, who knows what kind of exclusivity T-pain has with Antares, or Apple has with Antares.....

It's a cross platform plug in for windows as well as mac, I just don't see it coming soon, but as a producer, I would love to have this just for fun.

5. brnr17

brnr17 Well-Known Member

this would be sweet

6. hef

hef Well-Known Member

i really dislike antares.

celemony plz.

7. ccerino

ccerino Member

This articular app may have been developed by Antares...but auto/audio tuning and vocal harmonizing has been being done for decades (Hell, even Cher was doing it with that crappy Life after Love song)

There will eventually be some sort of app for the Android market - mark it

8. hef

hef Well-Known Member

Autotuning was around way before that tune man.
    You are right though. Someone will eventually bring out a similar android app only a matter of time likes.

9. System6

I am a professional audio engineer. Any auto tuning software out before that was very poor and not used much by professionals in the industry. There were a few before that though... most depended on slicing or granular synthesis which could only do so much.

The Roland VP 9000 sampler was an AWESOME way to tune things, but it was out only a couple of years before Autotune and too expensive for most people outside of pro studios.

I still want one, but with the V-synth, I get the best of both worlds.... what were we talking about again.... ;)

Something will come, and soon I'm sure.

I would rather have a dependable call recorder come out first personally as I manage a lot of artists and would like to have conversations with venues, clubs, promoters, and other artists recorded.

10. brnr17

brnr17 Well-Known Member

im gonna go ahead and venture a guess that 99% of other ppl want the autotune to come out before a call recorder, especially in this thread!

11. System6

Truth. Practicality should always trump fun, but why did we pay so damn much for this phones if it wasn't something to mess around on! Bring on the fart apps...lol.

I would like to see both...at the exact same time...by the same devs..... Ohhhhhhh.....top that! ;)

12. brnr17

brnr17 Well-Known Member

all i was saying was going into a thread talking about how cool the autotune app would be for our phones and saying you would rather have a different (more practical but useless to most) app is fighting a losing battle

13. System6

I know you were. I was just joking around man....but I disagree. Threads about voice recording>Threads about an autotune app. This is a big thing on almost every Android forum I frequent. I haven't searched here, but I imagine you would yield more results with a search for call recording than autotune... again, I could be wrong.

Still. I want to see both badly.

14. HustlinDaily

HustlinDaily Well-Known Member

15. xisaaaaacx

xisaaaaacx New Member

I just made a new thread asking for this the other day! It cant be too terribly hard, and even if it were.. PLEASE MAKE IT!

16. dominicanyor

dominicanyor Well-Known Member