• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

T9 for android help

Hey guys I'm new here, this is my first post.

I've tried every major keyboard. Better Keyboard, even Better Keyboard, TouchPal, Black Bolts, and I'm sure I'm forgetting others. Black Bolts was the best, but it still sucks. I'm so horribly desperate that I typed up a well written email to Black Bolts Inc giving them a list of suggestions to help them improve their product. It's been two days and no response. I expected a little bit better developer response, I'm a paying customer.

I'm sick of throwing my money away for terrible T9 keyboards. I had an LG Dare so I know that touch screen T9 can be very good. I've even tried looking up how to make a keyboard, to no avail. Is there anyone that could please help me?

My problems with the T9 keyboards I've tried: Crappy dictionary, seems laggy (everything with texting seems laggier since froyo...), intrusive blurbs popping up above keys when you press them, adding words is either inconvenient or nonexistent.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones