• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

@tab stuck on boot screen

tw199y

Jul 31, 2011
I apologise if this isn't in the right area.

I have a @tab 10" tablet that we sold at work. The company as now gone who produced these.

Its stuck on the main @tab screen I have the tablet upgrade tool and the right recovery for it. But it doesn't do anything stays at this @tab screen. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I will do i didn't know if there was a way of putting a custom ROM on there or if someone could help :)

Given what it is, very unlikely. Rebooting and bricking can be a common problem with them, usually due to poor quality and lack of testing. Sometimes with these you may find another tablet based on same hardware and reference design, that can sometimes work. Being able to read Chinese does help as well. Most of the Shenzhen budget device makers are not interested in support and providing updated software, that's if you can actually find who made your device that is. Custom ROM devs really concentrate their efforts on devices that they know about and have information for, like Samsung and Nexus tablets.

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones