• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Table Top Racing Premium [GAME][UPDATED]

Hello Android Forums,

Nick B from Playrise Digital here - first post so I hope we're not out of line and we've followed the rules for posting about our app. We're a small Indie Dev team in Liverpool UK and we just thought we'd alert you to our little combat racing game 'Table Top Racing Premium' and it's recent update to Lollipop 5.0 and compatibility with Android TV.

8d9KdYX.png

The free version has been knocking around for about a year, but it's not compatible with Android TV because some of the advert channels not being compatible. So the premium version app is the only version compatible with Android TV Devices. We worked closely with Google on ADT-1 (we even made it onto stage at Google IO (just))...

uMViwxb.png

The game runs at 1080p/60hz (like all good console games ;)) on Nexus Player with Extreme Graphics switched on (you'll find the benchmark test in the Options menu).

- Optimized for 5.0 and Android TV
- Optimized for Nexus Player and Nexus 6
- 'Extreme' graphics option now available for Nexus Player and Nexus 6 (many others support this mode)
- Compatible with Android TV, standard remote controller AND game controller

If you ever remembered Micromachines, you'll know where this is coming from - One user review described it as "The love child of Micromachines and Mario Karts" and I guess that's a fair summing up. I should let you know that the IAP in there is completely optional and there for further donations or a boost, but you can unlock and win everything in the game through game play and skill alone. I know it's not normal for premium games to have IAP in there but we have people write to us all the time saying the game is worth more than the asking price and so they have bought some IAP to support us. Always grateful, but NOT a requirement at all.

Screenshots:

Ji5BkJE.png
3S2pX5S.png
4mbrk4b.png
fliwlyK.png
2MyYdpf.png
1yyfCm3.png

Game Features:
- 17 Insane cars to master
- 8 Incredible race tracks
- 4 Fierce championships
- 30+ Special Events
- 7 Unique Game Play Modes
- 9 Cunning Power-Ups
- Game Modes: Combat Races, Drift mode, Elimination, Hot Lap, Pure Race, Pursuit and Time Trial

Google Games Services:
- 28 Achievements
- 19 Leader boards
- Cloudsave sync between your devices

Important note:
Android 4.0+ only
In-Game Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Brazilian Portuguese

Direct Link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playrisedigital.ttge

QR Code link to the app

K0UWowS.png

Hope that's a reasonable intro from us and to TTR and I hope you have fun if you play it.
Thanks for your time in reading this.

Nick Burcombe
Playrise Digital
@PlayriseDigital

Runs brilliantly on Nexus 7! 1080p/60 - works with MOGA too. And don't be too sure that only kids enjoy it - it's difficult as the game speeds up - the opening Championship lull's you in - then it gets going. We can see from Flurry data - two age groups that play it the most - 13-18 and 37-44 :) Dads 'n Lads as we say over this side of the pond :)

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones