Tablet Case/Bag?

Last Updated:

1. anthonygobot

anthonygobot Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

What type of case do you all keep your tablet in? I was considering something from Cocoon Innovations but most of there cases seem too big.

Advertisement
  2. ukstan

ukstan Well-Known Member

I would like to know that too
    I was going to buy one on ebay with a keyboard but not sure if it will worl with my tablet and really what would i use the keyboard for ?
    just typing in passwords and usernames

3. mindwave

mindwave Well-Known Member

I was looking at the case w/ the keyboard, but i dont want the keyboard, PLUS I think the whole thing is over priced.

Worse there are NO pockets or slides or anythihg else

then i thought of the one w/o the keyboard, but again they are so expensivve that I thought I might try to install my OWN keyboard, then I ran back into the no pockets etc.

I carry a "wallet" the size of a small paperback in it I have my ids , credit cards business cards and palm life drive

i wanted my tablet tio replace my life drive.

2 days after I got my ZT180 (yes a BIG one) I was in borders books and I found this
    Deluxe TriFold Organizer Lrg Blk Bible Cover : Inspirio Gifts | NestEntertainment.com

its a bible cover with a seperate zippered section that the tablet fits PERFECTLY in, pluf I can carry my wakllet stuff PLUF 3 USB sticks a 2 SD cards

PERFECT!