• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Tablet in bootloop

No bootloop of my tablet but my specs of X-touch is the same.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Give me the reason before bootloop, and you'll reflash his stock ROM (Android 4.2.2)

Do you have the CyanogenMod for Android 4.2.2? If so, On your PC, Connect his tablet
to your computer, then boot your brother's tablet into Recovery Mode (Android System
Recovery <3e>, stock), If you have Clockwork or TWRP, Please enter to custom recovery
by pressing and holding Power, Volume Down button, If nothing gets you to recovery, Try
Power, Volume Up button and holding until you see the recovery, Then wait for your
computer to copy the file (CyanogenMod for Android 4.2.2.zip) to your SD-Card, Then
select Apply update from SD-Card, then find the (CyanogenMod for Android 4.2.2.zip) on
SD-Card, Then when selected, Select Yes and it will flash ROM, If it fails, for some reason,
Make the Nandroid backup, Then factory wipe, then restore your backup from your computer
to tablet, then make sure that's booting.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If above of methods won't work, Contact me at Google or Hotmail:
yazanalhabal@hotmail.com
yazanalhabal1@gmail.com

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones