• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tablet Section Makeover

Phases

NO LONGER ADMIN
Sep 9, 2008
Nashville, TN
The tablet section has been redone to mimic the phone section. It too features the new prefix system.

We sat down and looked at all shmillion tablets that are out there and just.... decided.. what we thought would be best to be included in the initial set up. If there are any missing that you would like please let me know, and I'll place it. Otherwise, we assume the ones not in there now (that are available now) aren't of enough interest to worry about.

All future tablets will be included, as are phones - and will be archived into the archive area as needed. All new will use the prefix system and have an All Things Root subforum.

I've moved what I saw at first glance out of the forums that had been renamed (to its most popular device) to other forums if appropriate and available.

I did not move any to the "General" tablet talk area.

Staff: If you would like to prefix or move threads to general that may need it, etc, please feel free. Otherwise, this will work itself out over time.

Sorry if this post isn't too clear. It's been a long night. ;)
Hope you enjoy!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones