Tablet Software just updatedGeneral

1. Shave

Shave Well-Known Member

Hey guys, been a while since I posted here.

So all those weeks ago now, I anticipated JB and downloaded it onto my 10.1. Today however it said there was an update available. I updated the only thing I noticed that has changed is a notification came up saying Samsung Keyboard can auto-save information you input, such as Credit Card number and such, but not Passwords, and it asked if I wanted to turn it off, and I said no.

I use my tablet daily and it's had JB the whole time. I was just wonderingIf anyone else had this, and what it had changed/fixed.

It took maybe a minute and a half to download and I get 4mbps donwload all the time, so we're looking at several hundred MB's for this update.

Anyone heard anything about it?

P.s, Android version is 4.1.2

Advertisement
    :
  2. Thomh

Thomh Well-Known Member

Yes its the 4.1.1 to 4.1.2 update.
    I also got mine this morning.
    Mainly stability fix and changes to the multiwindow menu but not a lot else methinks.
  3. JohnB47

JohnB47 Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. Just read this thread and decided to request a download - it's doing it now.

Cheers.
  4. Shave

Shave Well-Known Member

Same, cheers for clarifying.
  5. hbryder

hbryder Well-Known Member

Look up premium suite on youtube it shows all the new stuff
  6. davidfarquhar

davidfarquhar Active Member

Two things I've noticed:
    1) the bug I had with Shape Drawing in s-note is fixed, they no longer vanish randomly
    2) in the Handwriting in s-note it used to be that after entering a phrase, the next phrase started immediately after with no space. Very annoying having to remember to add a space. Now it adds the space automatically.. nice
  7. Shave

Shave Well-Known Member

Before when writing Free-Hand in S-Note if you had your hand resting on the tablet, when you took the Pen off the screen, sometimes there's be a little kick in the last letter you wrote. There isn't now.

EDIT: I also just noticed they've added a new note template as well, Birthday Card.