1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General Tablet Software just updated

1. Shave

Shave Well-Known Member

Hey guys, been a while since I posted here.

So all those weeks ago now, I anticipated JB and downloaded it onto my 10.1. Today however it said there was an update available. I updated the only thing I noticed that has changed is a notification came up saying Samsung Keyboard can auto-save information you input, such as Credit Card number and such, but not Passwords, and it asked if I wanted to turn it off, and I said no.

I use my tablet daily and it's had JB the whole time. I was just wonderingIf anyone else had this, and what it had changed/fixed.

It took maybe a minute and a half to download and I get 4mbps donwload all the time, so we're looking at several hundred MB's for this update.

Anyone heard anything about it?

P.s, Android version is 4.1.2

Advertisement
  2. Thomh

Thomh Well-Known Member

Yes its the 4.1.1 to 4.1.2 update.
    I also got mine this morning.
    Mainly stability fix and changes to the multiwindow menu but not a lot else methinks.
  3. JohnB47

JohnB47 Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. Just read this thread and decided to request a download - it's doing it now.

Cheers.
  4. Shave

Shave Well-Known Member

Same, cheers for clarifying.
  5. hbryder

hbryder Well-Known Member

Look up premium suite on youtube it shows all the new stuff
  6. davidfarquhar

davidfarquhar Active Member

Two things I've noticed:
    1) the bug I had with Shape Drawing in s-note is fixed, they no longer vanish randomly
    2) in the Handwriting in s-note it used to be that after entering a phrase, the next phrase started immediately after with no space. Very annoying having to remember to add a space. Now it adds the space automatically.. nice
  7. Shave

Shave Well-Known Member

Before when writing Free-Hand in S-Note if you had your hand resting on the tablet, when you took the Pen off the screen, sometimes there's be a little kick in the last letter you wrote. There isn't now.

EDIT: I also just noticed they've added a new note template as well, Birthday Card.