Tablet to phone sync

1. Sempergumby

Sempergumby New Member

I know the tabs have only been out for a short time, but has anyone seen an app for sync between an Android phone to the Tab? I would love the ability to have my phone in the other room and have my tab ring or show me I have an incoming/missed call or waiting text, on my phone. Even better would be the ability to read that text and respond via my tablet. If anyone comes across something like that please let me know.

Advertisement
  2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

It all depends on what kind of tablet you are going to use. The operating system will be the key here.
  3. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

android ones :p
  4. BassManISG

BassManISG New Member

I have a Nexus S 4G and a 10.1" Galaxy Tab. I would love to sync the two.
  5. pcpimpin

pcpimpin New Member

Did you ever find anything? That is exactly what I am looking for!
  6. thecoach1999

thecoach1999 Member

Tablet Talk works great on my SGT 10.1. Can't answer a call but sms works great. I don't even pick up my fone at home anymore unless it's a voice call.
  7. farcus1022

farcus1022 New Member

Mighty text will show all your text that you receive on your phone on your pc and tablet and let you respond on all devices.
  8. AtomicPhil

AtomicPhil New Member

ok i was about to open up a new topic on this but good thing it showed similar topics. i was also wondering aside from syncing text is there anyway to sync all of my phone contact list to my sony experia s tablet? i want to be able to have all of my contacts addresses, phone, info on my tablet. i have contact + app installed looks great but i have to manually type everything in and cant text from that app. so i also would like to just text more. ?? any help thanks
  9. If you are using the same Google credentials the contacts sync should be automatic. On the photos, the easiest thing might be to use something like DropBox or Box.net on both with the same account.