• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tablet USB problem

erikezikel

Lurker
Jan 12, 2013
Hi. I have an 7" Touchmate e-Tab TM-MID780 tablet with android 4.0.3. The problem is the USB port doesnt detect anything except for the mice that came with it. Now, I cannot connect a flash drive, a 3g dongle or anything that goes into the USB port for that matter, even though the box says it supports all of them.
Is there anything I can change or modify or add an app to overcome this problem. I'd truly appreciate your help guys.

Thank you. Yes I did the factory reset but to no success. All my Flash Drives are FAT 32. The Dongles are Huawei EC152 (Tata Photon+) and ZTE 3G dongle (Reliance 3G).
The thing is the microSD slot in the tablet detects the microSD card. But if I put the same card in any of the dongles' MicroSD slot it doesn't detect at all. Says "USB device has been unmounted". Do you think there's a problem with the USB port? But again the mice that came with it works fine.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones