• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

tablet wont gopast the android sign

nolan1987

Lurker
Feb 21, 2013
please can some one hel i have a 7 inch android tablet im not sure what make it is because its from china but when i switch it on the android simble comeson the to the green stage were thelittle android simble is flying then it comes up the word android were it keeps lighting up through the words butthen taht is it it just keeps doing that wont load any further iv let it go dead and re charged it iv done the hole volume with the power volume up volume down with the power all differant variasions and it just will not reboot or go past that point iv very carefully stucksomthing in the mic hole because somebody sugested that was the reset button that did not work please can somebody help

please can some one hel i have a 7 inch android tablet im not sure what make it is because its from china but when i switch it on the android simble comeson the to the green stage were thelittle android simble is flying then it comes up the word android were it keeps lighting up through the words butthen taht is it it just keeps doing that wont load any further iv let it go dead and re charged it iv done the hole volume with the power volume up volume down with the power all differant variasions and it just will not reboot or go past that point iv very carefully stucksomthing in the mic hole because somebody sugested that was the reset button that did not work please can somebody help
welcome to the forums!!!!

yep this is the issue with off brand tablets, especially those from china.

here read this:
http://androidforums.com/android-lounge/631594-off-brand-phones-tablets-worth-low-cost.html

i wish i can help, but if you can't get to the bootloader to do a factory reset then there is not much you can do.....hopefully you can return it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones