tag in Media GallerySupport

Last Updated:

1. ayshjeff

ayshjeff Active Member This Topic's Starter

What could we do with the tag function in Media Gallery? And I see there is an option of 'Tag with Contact' in the Setting menu.
    What's that?

Advertisement
  2. ayshjeff

Motorola replied me that the tag is related to the cinema setting -> Store location.
    It is used to tag photos taken in different locations for managing purpose. I have not tried this features yet and let's share if you have any opinion on it after trying.

3. plargo

plargo Member

It's a on/off switcher for 'tag with contact' function in MediaGallery. Once it checked, your contact name will show in suggestion(auto-complete) list while you are typing in 'tag' input field of Media Gallery. this functionality is not available if this option is unchecked.

Is this function name hard to be understood?

4. ayshjeff

The suggestion has autocomplete function which remember your previous inputed tags. I believe the tag function is to organise your pictures/images in media gallery

Should you took a picture upon your friend by cinema, you could simply use 'Tag with Contact' function. The suggestion list is drawn from your contact list then.

Finally, you could have your organized view of pictures at Media Gallery setting with the Spinner 'My Tags'.