Take care of this Slide like you take care of your woman

Last Updated:

1. rleal2010

rleal2010 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

May 6, 2010
    I've never known of a tough android phone made to where you can step on it, or through it against the room and it would be ok to use right after.

So with that being said, I will state the most obvious, Android Phones are delicate devices. If you use the touch screen while its extended, what is going to happen? its goin to break or loosen up!

If you work outside in the field and there is a bunch of dirt, then maybe I would recommend you either buying a protective screen cover, a case, or leave your phone in the car.

Also, the phone is probably made of cheap plastic, for crying outloud, HTC obviously used the money on the software and made it affordable for you to buy.

Just take care of this phone like a man would take care of his woman. Be gentle with it and treat it right.

Keep it out of the heat, away from the dirt, and don't squash it by putting it in your back pocket and sitting down.

Thank you All!

2. macavely

macavely Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2010
    It also would be nice if there where some nice hard cases for the MTS... For my G1 I had a super tough BodyGlove case... I dropped it down the stairs once and thought that the phone was dead.. not once scratch, or chip on the phone... The only case t-mo stores have are to soft for my liking. My girl has it on her slide. and the case is already cracked ... +