takin videos!! No option for flash??

Last Updated:

1. Breuckelen

Breuckelen Member

Hello All,

I noticed that there's no option to have FLASH ON while recording video. That totaly sucked major oranges. BUT I think i found a LOOP. I use the FLASHLIGHT APP and turn it on and then I'm able to record with light.. Now I can record my lil brother kick butt on his Guitar Hero 5 for the Wii! ha ha ha ha

2. zandroid

zandroid Well-Known Member

fantastic. so you answered your own question, which should be able to help some people who didn't know before you had posted

3. Breuckelen

Breuckelen Member

I know but maybe somebody out there who knows more may actually tell me another way.

4. square

square Well-Known Member

the led isn't good for more than a few feet with video.

5. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

I had experimented with this. Effective range: about 18 inches, maybe less. :eek:

6. superdesi

superdesi Well-Known Member

Yea i use mototorch with the camera and its really not that effective except for upclose video shooting. They really need to upgrade the camera hopefully in 2.1

7. El Blacksheep

El Blacksheep Well-Known Member

well, the LED wont make a bit of difference unless it's actually shining brightly on whatever you're trying to record. I tried to record some video in a decently-lit club and got crappy results. however I was able to record this: YouTube - Travis Pastrana NYE 2010 LIVE with no problems