Taking off clock

Last Updated:

1. EVO1

EVO1 Member This Topic's Starter

How do I take off the clock on the wallpaper screen (or desktop) I just want to see a picture of my kids on start up?

Advertisement
    daytonaUSA likes this.
  2. Justin Fletcher

Justin Fletcher Member

Press down on it until "remove" appears at the bottom of the screen, then drag the clock over the word and release.

3. daytonaUSA

daytonaUSA Well-Known Member

Press and hold the clock with your finger.. when you notice it change so you can move it, drag it down to the bottom of the screen to remove the clock.

EDIT: One second too late, haha. Btw, sorry for the "thank you".. meant to hit "quote".

4. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest

Just long press it, then drag to the bottom to where it says remove.

5. EVO1

EVO1 Member This Topic's Starter

Great. Thanks. Now can I move the icons on the desktop like a computer?

6. EmptyFriend

EmptyFriend New Member

Move them the same way you moved the clock. Press and hold and put them along the bottom, or off the "desktop" entirely. You can always use one of the other screens for most of your app launching if you want.

7. NicksGarage

NicksGarage Well-Known Member

Also note that your wallpaper picture needs to be wider than the actual screen. It's twice the width of the screen so that when you scroll left or right it will shift in the background. You can take a picture with the phone and then long press on it in the gallery, select Set As from the menu and then there will be a green square you can move around and adjust the size to crop a copy for wallpaper.