Talking while its plugged into my AUX input of stereo!Support

Last Updated: 2011-01-22 03:49:35
  1. 8KrayZ6

8KrayZ6 New Member

Just got my new Huawei Ascend from Metro PCS, and I cant seem to figure out how to talk to someone when I have it plugged into my AUX input to my stereo. Is there a setting or an app I can get to fix this? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
  2. BlastGT1

BlastGT1 Well-Known Member

My guess would be that you can do one OR the other, but not BOTH at the same time. I'm no electronics expert, but outputting via the headphone jack probably bypasses the handset speaker output.
  3. 8KrayZ6

8KrayZ6 New Member

Yeah, I may just have to buy a bluetooth mic or something for it but IDK.
  4. Muilisx

Muilisx Well-Known Member

I got a AWESOME DEAL ON A BLUETOOTH....It was $49.99 with a instant savings of $29. Then, you have a $20 Mail in rebate, so the beautiful LG HBM-235, only cost me 99 cents =D

This headset is great, but I mostly use it for PS3.

Where did I find this sick deal?

Just go here!!!

Hot Deals - Slickdeals.net

You basically go through and find something that catches your eye, and the original post will most likely have a link to the actual place where the slick deal is. You can find awesome deals there.

I also scored a Logitech M505 Wireless Mouse, it was $20 up front, with a $10 rebate...so was a $10 mouse which is AWESOME. I skim through the first 3 pages every night to see if I find something that catches my eye. Great place to score nice items.