• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tapatalk and Xenforo

I still have an Optimus V rooted and running Gingerbread Cyanogen Mod 7 somewhere. It came with FroYo and an extremely small storage partition that crapped out after two apps were installed. Thats why I rooted and put on my first custom ROM.

That would also be the phone that first introduced me to the infamous Angry Birds.

Kit-kat for the LG Op. V
http://forums.androidcentral.com/op...ternal-f2fs-bigsuperrom-thunderc-4-4-4-a.html
It has an internal version, but the real kicker is the os2sd version, plenty of room on internal! :D
Fast and stable!

Upvote 0
Yeah but does it offer ART? Transparent bars?

That i couldn't tell you, i haven't run it on my phone personally because this is the only phone i have at the moment and without a pc it's impossible for me to keep up with all the changes. :(
The thread has over 1400 posts and i didn't follow it close enough to answer your questions.
If i get the chance, i would love to see kit-kat running on this old phone, people that used to have this phone are dusting them off because they can't believe the dev (bigsupersquid) came up with this rom running on the sd card. :D

Upvote 0
Image test...

c6995c81f5303c543b4d0c3e00b21448.jpg

Upvote 0
Not sure, but I think this is something new...to me anyway. And if it's been brought up before, just report this post to the mods and they can scold me :)

After having to clear data/cache from TT due to another issue, I am now unable to see the specific forum when viewing a thread: (this particular thread is in the Nexus 5 forum) (TT version 4.9.5)
Screenshot_2014-12-10-19-12-23.PNG

Upvote 0
I can now create a new topic and browse the forums using Tapatalk. [emoji1]
Happy dance time!!
WOO HOO!
[emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones