Tapatalk app on nexus 4Support

1. brounmoney

brounmoney Well-Known Member

Is there any way to get push notifications for the Tapatalk on on the nexus 4? When I was using the iPhone 5 every time someone would quote me I would get a notification.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Crashdamage

Crashdamage Well-Known Member

Works for me. Check your notific
  3. brounmoney

4. wildmangk

wildmangk Active Member

Exactly what I was just thinking! I get them on my ipad all the time and not my N4
  5. wildmangk

wildmangk Active Member

Youre right about the 15 minute interval. On my ipad its immediate and when I tap on the notification it takes me straight to the thread
  6. brounmoney

Yep not really liking that. One of the fellow posters on MacRumors tried to contact them about it, so we will see what happens. I see that the Tapatalk HD for android tablets does offer push notifications, so it really should not be hard for them to offer the same on the original one.
  7. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

There's a closed beta for a phone version of Tapatalk HD for phones running at the moment so hopefully, it shouldn't be too long before we see push notifications for the phone app too.
    Harry2, brounmoney and Crashdamage like this.
  8. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member

That's good. Android has had push notifications for years, but it is really frustrating that devs have been so reluctant to use push on Android.
  9. brounmoney

Yea I sure hope they release it soon.