1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Tapatalk disabled on AF?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. htc.EVOlution

htc.EVOlution Well-Known Member

seems like tapatalk is giving some error saying that AndroidForums has Tapatalk disabled today? Anyone experiencing this?

Advertisement
  2. hawt

hawt Well-Known Member

Same error for me
  3. Kelita

Kelita Well-Known Member

Yup :( Hope it gets fixed!
  4. sagedil

sagedil Well-Known Member

And checked announcements page for the forum and nothing. Would prefer something said about why.
  5. htc.EVOlution

htc.EVOlution Well-Known Member

yeah, was working alright last night. I bought the app last night and started to use it. now today it's not working on this forum
  6. gotweed

gotweed Well-Known Member

Alright thought I was the only one lol hope it gets fixed I use it alot to get to this site
  7. vdubbug61

vdubbug61 Member

Please get this fixed....I use tapatalk daily to view the site. PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!?!?!

Thanks
  8. UrbanMuppet

UrbanMuppet Guest

No longer a contributing member. Account pending for deletion.
  9. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

There is a security breach in tapatalk. Don't worry, you all are safe. We have disabled it until the dev's fix it.
  10. vdubbug61

vdubbug61 Member

ok, gotcha...

Thanks for your quick response about what was going on. Glad I only have the free version as of right now but was waiting til I pick up my X tomorrow before purchasing the full retail version.

Is it a user side or just on the forum side that it is a breach?

Thanks again!
  11. crackers8199

crackers8199 Well-Known Member

12. Jonhern

Jonhern Well-Known Member

Off topic, but this has just been bugging me. i am sick of getting the tapatalk popup whenever i go to a forum, happened a bunch last night while I was browsing different ones looking for a program. I am using dolphin hd, what happens is when i go to a site a popup comes up saying this website is android native, click here to get more info on tapatalk. I don't think anyone really needs that program, i can do everything i can do on my laptop on my phone with the browser, no need for an app. Sick of that coming up, lol. Anyway to turn it off?
  13. sagedil

sagedil Well-Known Member

But use Tapatalk and never see any ad. ;-)
  14. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

DAMMIT! I already bought the app! I have to pay my daughter's COLLEGE YA KNOW!!!

(dad's peeved...glares at phases). ;)
  15. g4rvd4

g4rvd4 Well-Known Member

Alright, never really liked the buggy software anyway. Keeps force closing all the time.. Am waiting in anticipation for the new Phandroid app.. :) :)
  16. 3devious

3devious Well-Known Member

Too bad I can't get my money back. :mad:
  17. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

im so very very sad to see it not available anymore. disappointed indeed
  18. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

haha, i only bought tapatalk for this forum too lol. If it doesn't come back i guess i'll have to wipe the
  19. BiGMERF

i use it for a few other forums too, so i dont mind the purchase. but i wonder if they know the patch has been released
  20. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

21. Steven58

22. BiGMERF

i will take a 99 cent fry, 99 cent mcdouble and 2 apple pies. I also would like for Phases and Rob to take a look at tapatalks site and see that the issue was resolved
  23. thekarens

thekarens Well-Known Member

UGH this sucks. I'd rather have tapatalk instead of having another app. I use tapatalk at work where my connection is poor. I can't get the web browser to work their very often, but tapatalk was always able to connect.
  24. Steven58

you post too much! :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.