1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Tapatalk working for you guys?

1. riffdex

riffdex Well-Known Member

Not working for me on here anymore. It says this forum has disabled Tapatalk... I know this isn't the best section for this but there's no section that this really belongs in o_O

Advertisement
  2. Jake43

Jake43 Well-Known Member

Yeah. Not working for me ob Droid X. Did they really disable it?
  3. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Yeah, there a like 3 other threads in the lounge about this.. they ain't gonna reactivate it either.. but hopefully by the end of next month we will have an android forums app..
  4. blubill

blubill Well-Known Member

That sucks, I bought it to use here. Wish I could get a refund now that I am uninstalling it.

I'm sure there is a good reason for them to deactivate it. Security is very important.
  5. G.Armour

Yep I agree.
  6. riffdex

riffdex Well-Known Member

This is lame. Maybe if I could use the browser to access this forum (when I try using the Droid's browser to visit this site, it is very sluggish) I wouldn't need Tapatalk o_O
    Just sayin. )=
  7. G.Armour

Well, if you bookmark the forums and add favorites to the site, its not so bad.
  8. holmgren

holmgren Well-Known Member

ha i bought it today and I went to search for these forums and it was disabled. refunded,
  9. RyanB

RyanB Guest

The fact that the admins aren't going back to Tapatalk isn't cool. They pushed it with those annoying adds, and a bunch of us use it primarily for this site (myself included). Now they're creating their own app? I don't know about anyone else, but I feel a little cheated.