1. Pistolprinsen

Pistolprinsen Member

Advertisement
  2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

3. Pistolprinsen

Pistolprinsen Member

Lame, lame, lame, lame!!!

Not only does this application only support one forum, but it is also a dangerous path to enter: Soon every forum will want an application of their own, because "we're better than the rest"!

And then, we, the users, suffer by getting our application list cluttered up with tons of semi-useless applications - instead of one that support a wide variaty of forums!

That's just way to unprofessional - I'm out-a-here!

And to top it all, you have already in the past been on "Tapatalk", but then stopped, just to protrect your own nepotistic "we're better" interests...
    At least you could have kept "Tapatalk" support for those who wanted to go that way - but, noooooo - probably because you know, that people will use "Tapatalk" instead of this annoing gimmick!

Stupid, stupid, stupid!
  4. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

Sorry you feel that way.

You're perfectly entitled to your opinion, but to accuse those who pay for and run this site of being "unprofessional" is frankly insulting. The reason for the withdrawal of Tapatalk support has been explained ad nauseum, and while you may not agree with it I must point out that it wasn't your time, money or reputation that was threatened.

I'm sorry you're not prepared to give the Phandroid app a try-out, as it goes well beyond Tapatalk in features. Just as Phandroid is more than mere forums, so the app will be more than a mere forum interface. Moreover, just like membership the app will be free-of-charge. I respect your choice though, and wish you well.
    Gmash, Phases and Frisco like this.
  5. reinbeau

reinbeau Klaatu barada nikto VIP Member

Wow, I find the Android Forum app to be vastly superior to, for example, the XDA app, that's built on the Tapatalk platform. Suffering? Nah. I only read these two Android forums, I really don't care if anyone else uses Tapatalk or not. AF, keep up the good work and remember, you can't please all of the people all of the time, but you're doing a great job trying! [​IMG]
    Gmash likes this.
  6. Swizz

Swizz Well-Known Member

Your contributions will be sorely missed.
    rover7577 likes this.