1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Taps of Fire

Last Updated:

1. mkrmec

mkrmec Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Someone please take over this open source project and get the buggs out and build upon the app.

It's the best game I've seen to date on Android and I would be a really really good addition to the market when it's ready.

LINK:
    tapsoffire - Project Hosting on Google Code

I like it because when you play the right keys it actualy plays the guitar or whatever instrument part of the song. I really hate Guitar hero because it just rolls thru the mp3 and you press the buttons and that's that. In taps of fire when you play the right keys the song plays right, when you don't it's all wierd :D

Me and my sister are hooked on this game. Add more music etc.

[​IMG]

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Looterguf

Looterguf New Member

IDKJava (my friend and I) picked up this project. We are working with the original developer to get a marketable version out ASAP. Take a look at our other app, The Elements, while you're waiting! The link to our new google code page is firetaps - Project Hosting on Google Code. Feel free to contribute as well!

3. mkrmec

mkrmec Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Love you .. :D just keep it compatible with Frets of fire music and please don't make another Guitar Hero.. cause that's crap to "Firetaps" :D