1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

Task bar changeSupport

Last Updated:

1. bdjaddy

bdjaddy Active Member

At the bottom of the home screen are four apps, Phone, Contacts, Messaging and Application. Is there a way to remove an app here and replace it with a different one? I have looked at the user guide and have not found a solution. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Advertisement
  2. dthomas510

dthomas510 Active Member

As long as you are still using the stock launcher all you have to do is pull up your applications, hit the menu button and hit edit. From here you can change 3 of the 4 home buttons, you can't change the one that says applications, at least not that i have found.
    bdjaddy likes this.
  3. bdjaddy

bdjaddy Active Member

Thanks, dt510.

It worked perfectly. I searched the forum and the user guide and no luck. Funny, it takes people who like to explore their phones, to no end to find this stuff.

Again, Thanks so much.
  4. dthomas510

dthomas510 Active Member

I actually found out how to do that. along with a bunch of other things that i would not have known, one day while looking around on YouTube.
  5. BorrowerX

BorrowerX Member

Anyway to change the size of these icons ? or maybe add a widget (Launcher-X) for smaller icons ? They sure are big as they are :)