Task killer/battery lifeSupport

Last Updated:

1. michellemerine

michellemerine New Member This Topic's Starter

:(Which task killer is the best one that will help save my battery?? I am tired of charging the phone 3 times a day:confused::mad:

Advertisement
  2. knightprincess13

knightprincess13 Member

I use Advanced Task Killer Free... its usually the first one that pops up in the market search. You can check or uncheck the boxes, plus its got a widget that will kill everything not needed if added to a home screen.

hope this helps! I have 4 chargers for this damn phone.... its such a pain in the ass.

3. michellemerine

michellemerine New Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah it is a pain but I love the phone itself. Just hate that I have to charge 500 times a day. I can upgrade in 19 days and I am thinking the LG Optimus

4. omgeeitszeke

omgeeitszeke New Member

can anyone help me rooot the moment, im running on mac! i need help! >.<

5. someguyatx

someguyatx Well-Known Member

I use advanced task killer but have it kill itself along with the other tasks. I see no reason to leave it running so it can suck up battery life. Turning off gps, bluetooth, wifi, when not needed and not allowing apps to autosync will greatly help the battery life. Also set your email to check less frequently.

6. newboyx

newboyx Member

I personally got better battery life when I stopped using a task killer. Since I rooted my moment and installed a custom rom my battery life has improved greatly.