Task killer Yes/NoSupport

Last Updated:

1. Tmose04

Tmose04 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Some people say dont use a task killer and some do. Im so confused now on the mixed opinions so I tested the theory myself and honestly didnt really see the diffrence between battery life. Any one else have any experience with this and if so what do you use, Advanced task killer or Auto task killler.

Advertisement
  2. NYdroid33

NYdroid33 Well-Known Member

same with me... a lot of people say yes a lot say no, I tried it out and didnt see much difference either. I have advanced task killer on my phone but I only use it to make sure things like Pandora and other apps are shut down. I used to use it all the time for everything but I noticed that some reminder and alarms apps I had were cancelling out from it. I only use it for certain programs and its whenever I remember and have time to do it

3. beezie916

beezie916 Well-Known Member

If you back out of appps properly there is no real sense in it. It will end up sucking more resources than you will use. It sounds good in theory but if you manage the apps you use you really don't need it. Either hit back till you exit out of it or press the menu button to see if there is an exit....either way don't just hit home or the app stays running

Kmfiremedic111 likes this.