1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Task Lisk I can manage on PC that shows in google and Android google calender app?

Last Updated:

1. Cannonball

Cannonball New Member This Topic's Starter

I have been searching for an app or something that will let make my tasks online so I can use google calender on my phone too look at my tasks and also to look at my schedule. I want the two synced together

I thought RTM(remember the milk) was the ticket but on google calender in android it doesn't show the tasks

does this type of sync exist.

So again what I want is to open my google calender and see my schedule and my tasks, but I want to be able to add tasks from the pc...

Advertisement
  2. MsL

MsL Well-Known Member

gtask I believe will do what you want

3. sf11035

sf11035 Member

yes, gtasks.

4. Cannonball

I want to use the google calender on my phone to view my tasks... Is this not possible?

5. jimdroid

jimdroid Well-Known Member

Jorte will definitely display both calendar items and tasks. It's available for free in the Market.

Cannonball likes this.
  6. snowmobile

snowmobile Well-Known Member

Cannonball likes this.
  7. Cannonball

thanks!

8. Crumm

Crumm Well-Known Member

I have been using Jorte for some time but I find it to be un-useful for tasks as you can't organize them by date. It automatically sorts them by the date they were created with no way to change the order.

gtasks organizes the same as they are set in google.

edit: I just figured out you can reorder tasks in Jorte by manually dragging them up and down. Would be better if it would organize by due date but manual is better than nothing.

9. saulgood

saulgood New Member

I wasn't totally dying about Jorte when I first started using it but I've grown to like it but there is one thing that is driving me mad!

When I manually reorganise task lists by dragging the individual tasks up and down after a short time they often revert to the previous order (or even worse some random order) for no obvious reason! Any ideas what might be happening? Could it be linked to the autosync function... I have disabled autosync and it seems to be behaving a little better.