• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Big props to the Sticky memo Widget Lite. Its on the marketplace for $free.99. when you add the widget, you can add any sized note that you want. Or if that gets to be a bit messy, just go through the icon in the drawer and select which sizes you would like to see available.

I use mine for a to-do list, grocery list, and all that good stuff. Definitely worth a look!

Upvote 0
i just installed "android agenda widget". looks great but the timezones(shows the wrong date on some) on timed events are a bit off but the developer appears to be working on that....of course you would have to put your tasks on your calendar but that's no biggie for me.

wow...i emailed the developer 5 minutes ago and he has already sent me a fix for the time zone issue...works perfectly now!

Upvote 0
I also use Astrid for tasks. Best task app out there imo. I don't use RTM though. I just wish Astrid would sync with a cloud somewhere so I could also edit/view tasks on the computer.

Anyway, pure calendar widget is a widget that will put your calendar on your home screen. It has a variety of size options. Astrid will let you put a task on your calendar, which would then show on the messenger widget.

Also, the pure calendar widget has integration with astrid, which I'm guessing would add Astrid tasks to the home screen widget without the need to add to the calendar first, but I'm not sure as I haven't used that feature.

Upvote 0
I did a bunch of research and installed several other task/to do apps, and uninstalled all of them. I tried Astrid today, and it syncs with Gmail and Google Calendar, and I use it in conjunction with Producteev online. It's awesome and has lots of customization. Very useful. Although now, I don't have the excuse of, "sorry, honey, I just forgot" now...

Upvote 0
I did a bunch of research and installed several other task/to do apps, and uninstalled all of them. I tried Astrid today, and it syncs with Gmail and Google Calendar, and I use it in conjunction with Producteev online. It's awesome and has lots of customization. Very useful. Although now, I don't have the excuse of, "sorry, honey, I just forgot" now...

HI,

Really. I want share some my ideals from your points of view.

Apart from that, you also can ref more resources at: Tasks list

Tks and I'll return back.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones