1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Task manager and Alarm Clock

Last Updated:

1. mdsj

mdsj Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am currently using Astrid task manager and the standard alarm clock on my htc hero. Problem with Astrid is even though I set an alarm for it to remind me when the task is due, it doesn't work. The alarm clock is entirely too quiet.

So I need a new task manager, one that will give me alerts when the task is due and a louder alarm clock if possible.

Any help is appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. bluenova

bluenova OK Computer VIP Member

Personally I use Remember The Milk. It gives me a daily notification of tasks due today and also time specific notifications. I mainly use RTM because of the ability to share lists.

It's free from the Market but you do need a Pro account. You can try it for 10 days (I think) with a standard account.

3. mdsj

I actually figured out what was wrong. I didn't have the settings correct, so now it works. For the alarm I downloaded app alarm lite, which works great. It now plays my pandora as an alarm which did the trick this morning.

4. livinirie84

livinirie84 Member

I had a similar problem until I told advanced task killer to ignore astrid..

5. mdsj

I didnt even think about task killer. Astrid was working for a while and then I realized that once again it was not alerting me. So I have added it to the ignore list so lets see what happens.