Task switcher/Multitasking app

Last Updated: 2013-02-01 23:02:08
  1. shahabazas

shahabazas ~*~ Android Addict ~*~ Guide

I need a task switcher/multitasking app which can let me switch between the open and running apps and can be used by long pressing home key cos i am using android 2.3.4 which is lacking the multitasking experience i found 2 apps but they need to be worked on as they are good enough but still lacking in performance the link for those two apps are given below if anyone can make them work smoothly and make the necessary change in them then i will be grateful.

Note i dont need a task manager or task killer i need a task switcher which means like in windows or symbian we open an app and then minimize it and open another and then minimize it and can go to the previous one or else if i am using browser and i am opening a page in it till the time the page is loaded i can switch to something else like messaging or game and can switch back to browser when the page is loaded by seeing the preview in the task switcher. Just check the links provided below may be you can come to know.

Please DEV please provide a good app for this. will be waiting for someone to help me on it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.rabold.android.taskswitcher&hl=en

[Updated] Itching Thumb: An Amazing, Free Task Switcher - You Want This. Now.

Advertisement
  2. shahabazas

Only views no replies isn't there any DEV who can help me on this??? Please someone help me in getting the app working properly or else provide a good alternative for it.
  3. shahabazas

4. shahabazas

5. Mehta23

Mehta23 Guides Guide

No problems, just caught my eye, and I thought "The guy in that thread might like this".
    shahabazas likes this.
  6. shahabazas

Its working properly but with some problems as if only 5 apps that too system apps are shown and it dint show all the recent open apps hope in the future updates will get it properly working.
    Mehta23 likes this.