1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

tasker app

1. finalfantasy7

finalfantasy7 Well-Known Member

can tasker give you an indication when your phone is fully charged, either voice/ vibration,.preferably voice,
    as I have the sensation and does give you any indication when fully charged.

are their any apps which do this

Advertisement
  2. vosg

vosg Well-Known Member

Sure Tasker can do that. Create a profile based on an event, select Power, Battery full. Then add the task(s) you want it to do, eg. say "Battery charged".
  3. finalfantasy7

ok, got a new problem, when I tires to buy it, it sent me.an email.saying this;

Your Google Order with Crafty Apps is currently on hold. An attempt to charge your VISA for
  4. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic VIP Member

Your bank may have put a hold on your card. Try to use it somewhere else to make sure you can, if you can't you will need to call the bank to get the hold off of it.
    moidawn likes this.
  5. finalfantasy7

they couldnt have becasue after i tried that i used it for food shopping minutes after and it was fine, but like you said i'll phone them
  6. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

^ This. There's nothing that Google Checkout, you, or us can do if it's declined. Sort it out with the financial institution.

Sure they could have. Individual merchants can be blocked. Again, call your financial institution as instructed.
  7. finalfantasy7

found out the problem, I typed the yr of expiry date in 4 digits than 2, just re-installed it then uploaded it
  8. finalfantasy7

still carnt figure how to add the battery voice task for my phone, tried vosg way but nothing happened,
    so heres how im doing it

add task - battery voice
    cliclk on event, power-battery full
    asks me about priority - i put highest

then it asks me task selection?,
    what do i do here?
  9. CriticalCritic

CriticalCritic Well-Known Member

+>Audio>Volume>Whatever you want
    +>Misc>Say>Battery Full
    Stream = Media
  10. finalfantasy7

thanks, done it
  11. CriticalCritic

CriticalCritic Well-Known Member

You should test it. I'm not sure, but it might repeatedly say it if it's plugged in :confused: