• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Tasker Autonotification --> Email

ndstate

Lurker
Jan 6, 2015
Hello,

I am interested in having notifications (related to a specific app) sent via email. My line of thinking is using AutoNotification to intercept the notification, feed it into Tasker and have it sent out via email. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thank you.

Hi @ndstate :)

I'm having a hard time thinking of an easy/straight-forward way to do what you're after with Tasker (I'm sure there's a way, I just haven't done it before). If I were to attempt what you suggest, though, I'd probably do it with IFTTT. IFTTT makes it easy to make separate systems work together - so you could easily monitor for a certain Android notification and send out an email based on that. Or maybe a hybrid of the two would work best? Anyway, it may be something worth looking into. :thumbsupdroid:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones