1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Tasker Help

1. MsL

MsL Well-Known Member

I had tasker before on my old phone and now i have a Gallery SIII phone and would like to use tasker again.

I have been reading and reading but can't find these profiles and task. If someone could help me or even point me to the place where I can find these profile I would greatly appreicate it. My eyes are crossed at this moment and all I want is to get my phone how I need it to function.

The task I need are:

1. Car connected to bluetooth- I need tasker to open up three music apps so that I can choose which one I want to listen to, turn media volumn up, and open up S Voice, keep screen on.
    Kill app and have regular setting go back to normal when not connected to bluetooth
    c. Have music turn down with caller ID but at normal volumue after speaking caller or text.

2. Home - Have tasker connect to my wifi when I get home
    3. Work - Have tasker connect to my wifi when at work
    4. When phone is silence have certain texts and phone calls come though anyway

a. Say who text is from and what text says (incoming). Also, send an autorely that I'm driving.
    b. Annouce who is calling with name and if no name then number.

These are my must have task, one I can get these set up then I can to search for other task that I would like to use.

I think you in advance for your assistance and I'm sorry for the spelling errors, multitasking at this moment

BTW I am rooted!

Advertisement
    :
  2. PantsDownJedi

PantsDownJedi Member

I think you're looking for the Tasker Wiki About - Tasker Wiki
    This is probably where you got a lot of those profiles. I'm certain that some of them are there, from memory.