• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tasker Icon

ChadWilliam1

Jul 16, 2011
Cincinnati
I have three Tasker widgets/actions on my home screen. They are one click volume adjustments, Silence, vibrate and loud. I would like to change the icons to something from an icon pack but when I click on the icon inside tasker I can only seem to get to taskers icon or app icons... I can not seem to access one of my icon packs.

Any suggestions?
Thanks
If it matters it is an HTC 10, running venom rom 1.40 unlcocked boot and s-off.

OK I got this figured out.
If you pick task shortcut instead of task 1×1 you can then edit the icon by holding it and then editing the icon.

Here is what I have now. So I can just tap one to adjust all the volumes.

Thanks guys

Attachments

• 1465576243038.jpg
    1465576243038.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 206
  • 1465576309261.jpg
    1465576309261.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 223
Upvote 0
I was assuming you wanted it transferable to other devices.

The technique you specified works on my Turbo 2 running Nova Launcher Prime and does not work on my Turbo 2 using the default launcher.

If I assign the icon inside Tasker from the sources I identified then it is incorporated into the package and is transferable. This is the part that does not support icons from an icon pack.

... Thom

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones