1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Tasker Profile - Miss Call on Main Dailer Only

1. asad747

asad747 New Member

Dear Friends,

I have setup a Tasker Profile to Forward SMS to my Other phone as soon as i have any Miss Call on my Adroid Set & its working fine.

However the issue i m facing is that i've Viber & Gvoice software installed on Android as well, Now any miss call on Viber also triggers that SMS FWD profile.

How can i restrict the Tasker profile to Forward only Miss calls of my Cellular Number, not on Viber or anyother calling softwares

Any help?

Advertisement
    :
  2. This is why I dumped Tasker Profiler. Had similar problems with the app and could never fix them.

I am still looking at sound manager apps, but I am probably going to be purchasing Smart Volume Control+ to manage my sound profiles and ringtones. I've read a lot of reviews on them and have done a lot of comparing them to the other audio managers.

I love how they have GPS sound profile changer too!

I hope someone can help you out with your problem though.
  3. TJ225

TJ225 Member

I had huge issues with Tasker Profiler. Please don't waste your time and money with them. Smart Volume Control+ does a great job without all the hassle. Just read up on all there great reviews and compare the apps.
  4. UncleMike

UncleMike Well-Known Member

Does Smart Volume Control+ forward SMS? I see no indication of that in the app description in the Play store.

Regarding Tasker (Tasker Profiler? - is that some kind of pirated version of Tasker?) If you want an app that's purpose built (like Smart Volume Control+ - purpose built to manage your audio settings), and you're using Tasker, you're using the wrong app. If you want a set of tools to automate just about anything on your device, then Tasker is king.
  5. Unforgiven

Unforgiven What does this button do? Moderator

I moved this to the Tasker forum where the pros hang out.:)
    Tak1111 likes this.
  6. Thinking about purchasing SVC+.

How long has Smart Volume Control+ been around as an app? How often do they update their app.

I know Tasker has been around for a while.
  7. electricpete

electricpete Well-Known Member

Try examining the caller name variable...maybe it provides some means to distinguish calls from Viber? (just a shot in the dark)