• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Taskiller full

right i bought the full version of taskiller for my hero all worked lovely. i sent my hero in for repairs to tmobile as i wasnt happy with the poor signal aswell as other issues. got my hero back yesterday repaired :rolleyes: signal is still poor as it was before.
anyway they wiped my phone as i expected. came to install all my apps back on all my purchased app showed up in the download log apart from the the full version of taskiller so i went looking on the market place for it.
its not visible at all the free version is there. i checked under all the apps done by the same person and its not there either. is anybody else having this problem. also im using the exact same rom as before and it was there before my phone went for repair. any help would be great

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones