Tasks and CalendarsSupport

Last Updated:

1. Asterdroid

Asterdroid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys. I'm asking this here because I'm not having any luck in the applications forum.

So, here's my issue.

I absolutely love the new calendar widget from LauncherPro Plus, but Astrid doesn't integrate to it. I also looked into GTasks, but since Google is ******ed and doesn't let you see your task calendar as one of the available calendars in the Android calendar, that won't work either.

What I'm looking for is a task list or todo list application that integrates to either the Android calendar, or to the Google Calendar in such a way that the Android calendar can access it. This way I'll be able to use Fede's awesome new widget and I will still be able to see my tasks.

I love Pure Calendar, but the new Calendar widget for LauncherPro Plus is just so slick and fast, I had to make the switch.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Advertisement
  2. FramCire

FramCire Well-Known Member

Astrid allows me to put tasks in my google calendar (if I assign a date to it) and it shows up on the calendar widget on Launcher.

I use Jorte for calendar

3. FramCire

FramCire Well-Known Member

I got the Launcher widget and the Jorte widget on the same page.... SWEET COMBO!!!

4. Asterdroid

Asterdroid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Really? That doesn't work for me for some reason.... It only gives me the option to add to the Astrid calendar, not any other calendars.