• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tasks open problem

I have the Samsung Moment(which is built on the Android platform.(obviously)) In an attempt to conserve battery power, I got Advanced Task Killer to monitor my currently running programs. Whenever I kill programs that are running, some just reappear a minute later.
They are:
Voice Control
Alarm Clock
Moxier Mail
MP3 Store
Voice Search
Is there a way to make them not open unless I open them myself?

I have the Samsung Moment(which is built on the Android platform.(obviously)) In an attempt to conserve battery power, I got Advanced Task Killer to monitor my currently running programs. Whenever I kill programs that are running, some just reappear a minute later.
They are:
Voice Control
Alarm Clock
Moxier Mail
MP3 Store
Voice Search
Is there a way to make them not open unless I open them myself?

No there is not, if you can't uninstall them then there on that list to stay. Is your phone able to be rooted? Think thats the only way to change the pre-loaded apps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones