TAT home cant wait to get this

Last Updated:

1. atmasters

atmasters Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I cant what for this to be out. Does anyone know more about TAT home ? Can I use it when I have other homes on my phone like Launcher +

Advertisement
  2. DjLukeW

DjLukeW Well-Known Member

Its not coming out in marketplace.

Its only available for carriers/phone vendors if they want to put it on their handsets

http://www.tat.se/home/

3. Rastaman-FB

Rastaman-FB Well-Known Member

thats a nice product, they are being clever as if they push it to vendors then they will get more money for it than from the market.
    no doubt it will get leaked

4. anoniemouse

anoniemouse Well-Known Member

With any luck the devs over at xda will get hold of it & incorporate it in their roms.

5. Phenomenological

Phenomenological Well-Known Member

Product looks ok, but there is a sickening amount of marketing hyperbole on that page! My personal favourites are how they describe the design as astonishing and ingenious - An 828 metre skyscraper that doesn't fall over in a strong wind is astonishing and ingenious design. A home replacement app consists of a few pretty graphics stuck on top of someone else's operating system.

6. Rastaman-FB

Rastaman-FB Well-Known Member

there maybe some legal issues with that as its vendor licencing. its not the same as open use licencing that comes with market launchers

7. atmasters

atmasters Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Oh well that sucks I saw that it will be out for Carriers and Vendors but thought it would be out for phones that are all ready out. Oh well what can you do.. Still loving my Launcher pro

8. mikebell

mikebell Well-Known Member

I think I would get a headache if I had that software on my phone. Pointless and annoying animations don't particularly impress me.

9. d.knight99

d.knight99 Well-Known Member

Meh, +1 for the headache comment from Mike!

I like the idea of that quick-set alarm and the expandable widgets but it's a bit flashy and would probably impact your phones performance and battery life substantially. It would be nice to see some of those elements incorporated into a simpler setup like LP with a toned down version of the animations.