TAT HomeGeneral

Last Updated:

1. fhsfish

fhsfish Active Member This Topic's Starter

A few weeks ago i read a post where someone was discussing updating and said he wanted to root, then load 2.1 to his eris and use TAT home as his home replacement. This got me curious about that particular home replacement, so i did some research on it. From what i've been able to find out, it won't be released to the market, and the preview/beta test is closed...now i'm wondering if anyone on here happened to get a copy of the apk, or know where i could get one to try?

Advertisement
  2. fhsfish

fhsfish Active Member This Topic's Starter

bump

3. AndroidFantic

AndroidFantic Well-Known Member

They arent going to allow them to make the prject on the devices

4. jps

jps Well-Known Member

google "tat home apk" there should be some mageupload/rapidshare links for it. make sure you scan with updated virus scanner though, never know whats in random files from the interwebs.

5. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

Mega bump here from beyond the grave... but I'm about 96% sure that the entire thing about Tat is a hoax, they don't have ANY phones running their software, there are no users that got access to the beta, and they've got no updates or news on their site since it surfaced. Sure, they put out a video about future technologies recently... but that's all after-effects and editing. I think all their videos are fake and their product will never be on any actual devices. Too bad, it looked promising.

6. andrizoid

andrizoid Well-Known Member

looks like tat home is being marketed to the phone vendors rather than the end users. its going to be more like sense ui than launcher pro

7. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

Except that it has 0 phones using any form of it.... yet they claim to have over 400,000 phones using their software. I'm calling BS on it.