TATHome: upcoming home replacement

1. grainysand

grainysand Well-Known Member

Here, with a youtube vid demonstration.

Looks a bit too flashy for me--reminds me of SE X10's Rachael UI--but quite a refreshing take on home replacement. I might even pay for it if it supports live wallpapers. Here's hoping it doesn't run like a dead snail through molasses.

Advertisement
  2. bradley975

bradley975 Active Member

Page not found...
  3. InstantKarma

InstantKarma Well-Known Member

Link doesn't work.
  4. grainysand

5. RyanB

RyanB Guest

Looks promising. When it is supposed to be out?
  6. grainysand

No info on that yet and, oddly enough, I haven't been able to find much information about TAT on the internet apart from the initial Androidspin article. Still, it looks pretty finished, so can't be too far from release/beta.
  7. first of all: this is awesome!!!

second: the X10 is now seriously outdated. i mean if this becomes available, why would anyone be interested in the choppy timescape?
  8. there's something sad about this though. it turns out that TAT is notorious for showcasing amazing apps but never actually releasing them. supposedly they did a similar feat in last year's mwc but the app never made it to any phone!!! i hope this does not become just another diggin
  9. zyxwvu44

zyxwvu44 Active Member

wow that looks pretty darn impressive....i wonder how customizable it is?

10. according to the video (u need to watch it a couple of times to see the customizability) it's pretty customizable. the question is: is it ever gonna see the light of day?
  11. Salad

Salad Active Member

Very slick. The weather app looks especially nice.
  12. mali2838

mali2838 Member

I like!
  13. knipknup

knipknup Active Member

hmmm, can't find their actual website
  14. InstantKarma

InstantKarma Well-Known Member

15. knipknup

knipknup Active Member

Thanks. I was googling, then I broke down and watched the video and found the link at the end. Looks pretty cool but probably eats up memory like sweeterhome does.
  16. dfine06

dfine06 Well-Known Member

i have to say that looks pretty amazing. i would be about that. What is it for? and when is the release?
  17. BORIStheBLADE

BORIStheBLADE Well-Known Member

It looks good. Im afraid to see how it would run on my Moto cliq...
  18. craigrn16

craigrn16 Well-Known Member

It actually looks pretty good. Although I know this is probably gonna kill my battery and memory. I'd still love to try it.
  19. dannywooly

dannywooly Active Member

Imagine this on the HTC Desire!!!! Drool
  20. deman89

deman89 Well-Known Member

Sweeterhome runs fine on my Eris so, this should too. Also like a previous poster said I hope it isn't like the case of the expanding app like in SweeterHome.
  21. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Well-Known Member

Looks like it could come out soon.

TAT Home
  22. Fadelight

Fadelight Well-Known Member

It looks cool, but every single other home replacement app I have ever tried screws with my transparent statusbar. It moves the wallpaper down below it, so if I use a transparent statusbar, all I see is a black bar... ALL the time.

One other slight hiccup.

23. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy Well-Known Member

I read an article somewheres that said that that business model is probably going to change. I just need to find it..
  24. karltone

karltone Member

love the animation and functionality... we'll see how it runs though. Still really cool!
  25. darkside

darkside Well-Known Member

it looks nice.too bad it wont be released on the open market.